Founded in 1989, Vivlia Publishers has established itself as one of the leading
contributors to the promotion of literacy in South Africa.
As one of the leading publishing houses specialising in educational, children’s
and general publications, Vivlia Publishers acknowledges and celebrates its
chosen duty to society in its corporate intent, as set out in its Vision and Mission
To be the leading African publisher of educational, children, academic and
general publications which reclaim and enhance the culture of teaching, leaning
To enhance the quality of life through the promotion of the culture of learning
and authoring by publishing accessible, unbiased, gender-sensitive, significant
publications. We turn ideas into books.
We publish and distribute quality products covering a diverse range of subjects.
- CAPS approved learner teacher support materials (LTSM) for Grades R to
- Grade 12 most of our materials are now available in E-book format
- Literature and readers for Grade R to 12 available in E-book format
- FET textbooks also available in E-book format
- A wide range of Adult Basic Education (ABET) materials
- Supplementary resources for grades R-12